Sunday, September 15, 2013

BONE – Pirate the Islands / The Headlines Have It 7”


Rumble Records – Ft. Lauderdale – 1979

Richard Bone – voices, synthesizers & electronics
Buddy Draise – rhythm devices
John Schavone – bass keyboard
Bill Pimm – guest flute


It really doesn’t matter what this sounds like – the cover’s fuckin’ great! But – in case you’re wondering….this features plenty of synthesizers, creepy vocals, yes – a prominent flute on one song….never quite makes it to the “good” column….almost….but hell it was 1979….I’m sure it was ahead of its time…Said Bone person went on to Shox Lumania in New York and apparently something of a music career….

1 comment:

  1. I live in Madagascar ( East Africa),and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender Mr Benjamin Breil Lee and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on ...... 247officedept@gmail.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me or Chat with him on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 as well.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete